Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The beauty of simplicity

Oh Jesus, I long for your embrace.  I will close my eyes and imagine the comfort of your hug.  I feel more at peace already.
Those of you who know me or have been following this blog know that I am not usually short on words. Today, I will let my words be few.  God is God, and I am not.
There are so many things I don’t understand.  Last night I sat outside with the bugs (prevalent and deafening in Missouri summers) reading Gods word.  I set my heart to soak and my heart drank it up.
When you are thirsty he satisfies.  When you are hungry he feeds you.  Ya hungry?
Break it out and dust if off…Gods word is life and health to those who find them (Proverbs 4:22).


God show me what you desire for me.  Keep me on track.  Keep me on point.  Don’t let me get distracted.  Lead me, guide me, prove me, show me, teach me, love me, minister to me…I praise you with my mouth.  I lift my hands and worship you!
Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.  Jeremiah 15:16
xoxo

Ronda
picture taken by my Dad, Ron Sallee

No comments:

Post a Comment