Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back in a few...

Hi Friends,
I am going to put the ole blog up for a week.  I just am swamped at work and life in general is fairly hectic.  God blessed us with a beautiful house and we close on September 26nd.  That is the most exciting news this week.  Kael has been getting up really early again so pray for me that I will be able to keep on keeping on.  Feeling a bit tired.  Especially this morning.
Couple prayer requests that came to me this week if you could lift up with me:
Julia, had a stem cell transplant in May.  Prayer for continued recovery and a clean bill of health.  Pray that her energy will return and she will be able to get back to work.  Julia loves the Lord.
Amy, that the cancer the doctors found in her brain will be gone by the next round of tests. Amy loves the Lord.
Brittany, had a miscarriage.  They have been trying for a long time to have a baby and the unexpected loss is very hard.  They are going to keep trying so prayer that the Lord will hear their cry and bless them with a child…or two J.
If you have a prayer request I would love to pray for you.  It is such a blessing to me to be able to lift up others in prayer.  I love praise reports too and testimonies of what God is doing in your life.
Father in heaven, you are so tender and loving.  I see your grace and mercy in everyday, and everyday I am so grateful.  Thank you for saving me, thank you for shining your mega beam light into my life and illuminating me.  Thank you for knowing me.  I love that you know me.  I feel so small at times, and yet I can get so caught up in my life, and my life's details that I get destracted.  forgive me for my distraction.  Forgive me for any complacency.  Please let me have opportunity this week to not only lift people up in prayer but to share your sweet message of salvation.  I pray that I will hear your still small voice and know your voice.  I am tired.  Give me strength.  I have so much work, thank you so much, it is all because of you that I have any work.  Please help me to get it all done and not miss a single detail.  I pray for Julia, Amy, and Brittany...I pray that during these times of sickness, loss, and confusion that you will bring healing, peace, strength, and clarity to them.  I pray that you will bless every doctor and every medical person that comes across their path and that they will be ministered too by these women's faith.  I love you Lord...I will talk you in a few, going to take a little nap.
xoxo
Ronda 

No comments:

Post a Comment