Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Angry Eyes


I am thirty one today.  I posted last Saturday night a happy report that my eyes were doing much better only to wake up the following Sunday morning with a flare up.


Since they don't know what is causing these allergies they are going to do testing, not this coming Monday, but the following Monday.  It requires me to be off the steroids for a week.  So Sunday is my last day I get to take Prednisone.  With how bad my eyes got before the Prednisone it makes me a little nervous to go off it.  However I remind myself that God is bigger and stronger than Prednisone, he can help me.

I am excited for all that is to come this next year.  I have no idea what it holds.

Happy Birthday to me!  Pray for my eyes, it's my birthday wish.

xoxo
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment